Latest In Health
- Unique Drug Program In Columbus Aims To Help Heroin Users Beat Addiction
- Doctor Infected With Ebola In Sierra Leone To Be Treated In The U.S.
- Commit To Be Fit: Ohio State Greenhouse Program Looks To Expand Students’ Pallets
- HHS Secretary Says Obamacare Should Be Judged On Performance, Not Politics
- Out-Of-Network Hospital Care Lands Woman $300K Bill
- Saving Sam: 10-Year-Old Waiting For Life-Saving Organ Transplant
- Task Force To Focus On 3 Neighborhoods To Lower Central Ohio Infant Death Rate
- Task Force Has Plan To Lower Infant Mortality Rate In Columbus
- Dublin Teacher To Be Featured On National Show For Food Backpack Program
A surgeon working in West Africa's Sierra Leone has been diagnosed with Ebola and will be flown to the United States.