- Monday’s Most Wanted: Dominique Artis
- Shasta Himelrick's Life Remembered At Ross County Vigil
- Crimetracker 10: Conducting Home Inventories On Your Belongings
- Missing Ross County Woman Died of Drowning
Marion Police are trying to find out how boulders are ending up in the middle of a bsuy city street, causing several accidents. Get the story.
- Upper Arlington: Residents report rash of catalytic converter thefts
- Gahanna: Local florist reports busted door, stolen cash
- Reynoldsburg: Accident results in arrest for firearm possession
- Powell/Lewis Center: Directionally challenged pair face drug charges
A Worthington woman was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital after becoming "seriously ill" from eating a brownie that apparently was laced with marijuana Jan. 1.